2008年4月29日火曜日

My daughter is smart??


I think my daughter is smart, because when I start to use my PC, she always gets on the dining table and screams "Yah yah!" Yes, it's very dangerous. She might fall dawn from the table.
She knows that if she acts like that, I'll hurry to the table and pick her up right away.It's the easiest way for her to make me leave the PC.
Today, when I was walking along the promenade with my daughter as usual, she stopped and watched the ants marching into the tiny hole.
"Look they are making their house under ground. (みて、ちかにおうちをつくってるよ。)They are working hard, aren't they?(いっしょうけんめいはたらいてるね。)"
After a while, she met her brother on his way home from school. He was with a lot of girl friends then. Though he looks after her at home, this time he seems to be a little embarrassed. He pretended that he didn't know her. But when she was at a steep slope and about to fall down, he rushed to her and helped her to get down. Oh, he is a kind brother. I was so relieved to see that.


0 件のコメント: