The other day, I heard my daughter talk in English in her sleep, and she said "No,No! Give me that, Jun!!" I think she was fighting with her brother over something.
I was surprised very much to hear that, and it was very cute!!
My older son comes home late recently.I had to tell him to come straight home.
I know it is fun to stop on the way somewhere and eat something with friends, but I want him to come back by 8:00p.m. everyday.....
I want him to be both in academics and in sports. He is a member of handball club at school.
On the other hand, my second son is doing very well recently. What is good is he has so much consentration power. He studys by himself and he helps me a lot. When he notices that I am tired, he cleans up around the room (my daughter always makes a mess!).
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿