I started my club named "My Honey" on August the 25th at long last!
I'm enjoying it very much! It's really fun to teach English to mommies and their kids from 0 to 3 years old.
About 11 couples have joined it, but some are absent when their kids catch colds, when they have an errand to finish or something like that.
So, about 8 couples meet together at any one time.
I'm teaching English songs, Finger plays, some crafts, phonics, and how to talk to kids in English for mommies.
I sent out questionnaires asking what they were most interested in about my class and their answers were all different, but most of them seemed to be interested in phonics!
Some mommies who can speak a little English are really interested in English phrases, but those who can't speak it want their kids to be interested in English and to learn it through English songs and phonics.
I have to do my best to live up to their expectations!!!
Also, I am grateful to my friend H-san, ( my student too), who takes care of my daughter during the lesson. ありがとう!
2 件のコメント:
Congratulations!!!
I am Hitomi, who was supposed to study with you at Toyocho. I am sorry that you could not join that class at that time, but now I am very glad to hear you started your own class. Good luck !
Hitomisan,thank you for your message!I hope we can keep raising our kids in English, and cheer us up together!
Please check my blog again!
コメントを投稿